All GED/HiSET/TASC student records must be obtained through the

state’s HSEC document fulfillment service, Diploma Sender.

(This includes 3rd Party Vendors, Institutions and Employers)

Please visit their website at


Diploma Sender requires that all test takers register 

with Diploma Sender  to gain access to their record.

Details can be found at:

For further questions please email:


Thank you.

High School Equivalency Certification Program